Our client a successful Australian fintech is growing and in need of a skilled experienced Full-Stack Developer (.Net/C#)
Key selling points:
- Learn and apply your favourite .Net based technologies
- Innovation and technology focused fin-tech organisation
- Access to performance rights in an ASX-listed company
Highly skilled full-stack .Net developer with extensive experience in .Net web apps (MVC, .Net Core), C# and client frameworks like Angular and Vue. Experience with Azure operations desirable but not essential.
Are you a highly skilled full-stack developer looking for challenging projects?
You’re a skilled technology professional looking for your next big challenge.
You will become a key person asked to deliver critical and highly visible projects. You enjoy working autonomously and collaboratively, and can be relied upon to deliver technical projects to a high degree of quality and presentation.
You are highly proficient in the following core skill areas:
- SQL and ORMs
In joining us you will learn and extend your knowledge in:
- Microservice and CQRS patterns and implementation details
- Net Core 2.0
- Chatbot, artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain technologies and how they apply to the finance industry
- Best practices for Azure services like Service Bus, Document DB, and Functions
- Consumer finance workflows, processing and compliance requirements
- Digital and traditional marketing practices and how technology enhances results
- Working directly with business stakeholders, developers, and external agencies
You will be provided with:
- Access to performance rights, and the ability to share in the long-term success and value of the company
- Design-inspired office located in the heart of Sydney CBD with table-tennis, arcade machine and soft drinks provided
- Developer spec laptop to allow occasional work from home
- Access to training and accreditation programs
IMPORTANT: Include a cover letter with two or three paragraphs explaining your work experience and training, and how this meets the above requirements. Your cover letter is your opportunity to set the agenda for an interview, so stay focused on your core strengths and interests!
Only open to Australian citizens or PR holders.
About our client
They are an ASX listed fintech company that is disrupting the traditional world of consumer finance, for Australian borrowers and investors. They are forward looking, fast growing and innovative in their approach to everything they do.
Their technology stack is built on Microsoft .Net and Microsoft Azure ‘Platform-as-a-Service’. They employ CQRS and Microservice patterns in our newest projects. We use AngularJS in our front-end projects, but always consider the right technologies for the job. Currently, they have a small team of dedicated full-stack developers, who enjoy working on existing and new projects that deliver immediate and real value to the organisation.