Who are we: We're Sunnylife, an Aussie lifestyle brand born and based in Sydney. But we've got offices in Los Angeles and London too.
We're sun seekers, chasers and stalkers. We live for summer and the good times that surround it. While we get coats and scarves look great, we think bikinis and towels look better.
Privately owned, we specialise in bringing an Aussie summer to the rest of the world, starting in our own office.
Benefits/Perks: We're team players who work hard and play even harder – our open plan floor is covered in product so don't be surprised if you're sporting a plastic cactus on your head here and there.
Like an inflatable swan needs inflating, we nurture growth and personal development. We also motivate and inspire because we know the best ideas can and do come from anywhere.
A balanced bunch, we like exercise, wine and cheese. Not necessarily in that order.
All our products and staff contain summer because you never can have too much fun in your life.
What you will be doing!
You will be working along aside an exciting, driven and dynamic sales team who strive to get best outcome for our clients and each other.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting key clients of Sunnylife, understanding their needs and providing them with the best possible solutions
- Managing your current account base and helping them grow by using your relationship building and listening skills via phone, email and face to face meetings
- Reaching your monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Travelling across Australia once a month to meet our key clients
- Traveling to Melbourne with our team once per year for tradeshows
- Supporting and encouraging your team members
Who is the ideal candidate?
- A proven track record of sales achievement and a passion to win
- Outstanding relationship development skills
- Confidence to deal face to face with business decision makers
- Strong influencing and negotiating ability
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- They have a love of numbers, budgeting and forecasting Sharp as a knife
- Fast learner able to learn how to use our order processing system quickly and efficiently