Australian citizen with ideally baseline clearance
The Digital Delivery Branch in the Finance Technology and Business Services Group requires the services of an experienced Senior CRM developer (Microsoft Dynamic) to meet the needs of the Department and our business area’s clients through the development and maintenance of innovative, robust and sustainable corporate systems.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team and be responsible for the development and implementation of new systems as well as the integration of new functionality to existing systems. The duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Software analysis to derive function, performance and interface requirements.
- Implementation of code from the defined design.
- Upgrade/installation of new software/tool baselines.
Understanding the software development methodology, tools and procedures required to complete software engineering tasks.
Your response should make reference to the following where applicable including levels of experience and complexity of work undertaken:
Essential CRM customization skills:
- Custom entities
- Form business rules
- Processes & workflows
- Security & Administration
- Web Resources
- General .NET skills
Desirable CRM customization skills:
- Integration with other systems
- Querying CRM via OData endpoint
- Data Migration (Import/Export) w/ Scribe
- Reporting in CRM
- Exchange & Email setup
General experience regarding:
- Visual Studio 2015 + (w/ TFS)
- .NET Framework v4.0+
- MVC 4+ with Razor
- WCF services
- SQL Server 2012+
- SharePoint 2013+
- Experience working on an agile software development environment.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member and/or individually