Must be Australian Citizen ideally with baseline security clearance
We are looking for full stack developers to be involved in an Alpha phase, prototyping, an assessment of a complex service delivery system and the identification of opportunities to deliver additional value for users.
You will work in a multidisciplinary team to build world class government digital services. You will be helping government do the hard work to radically improve government information and services.
You will work in an agile way to build world-class government digital services using modern open source tools and frameworks. Essential skills and experience
- Strong proficiency with one or more backend languages such as Go, Node.js, Python.
- All round experience in frontend and backend development, with a deep understanding in one or more of the following: security, accessibility, backend integration.
- Experience working in and contributing to open source projects and culture an enormous plus (contributions beyond code are highly valued).
- Work at the team, portfolio or programme level, to help organisations establish the right processes for designing and delivering services in an Agile way (including continuous integration and delivery).
- Keen interest in using modern technology to build APIs an advantage
Nice-to-have skills and experience
- Knowledge of the methodology used by the DTA, familiarity with the research and design community within DTA and the APS.